Tour Mountain Palcoyo: The rainbow mountain of Palcoyo, is the new mountain of colors since the walk is easier and not as difficult as the mountain of 7 colors of Vinicunca. Palcoyo is the perfect destination for those who wish to visit the rainbow mountain and the Inca checacupe bridge. In addition we will also visit the stone forest that is near the Palcoyo mountain of colors. Visit the rainbow mountain of Palcoyo or Palccoyo, a full day tour.
Rainbow Mountain Palcoyo
Price: US$ 55.00 per person
Hours: 07:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Duration: 11 hours
Included Tour Palcoyo Full Day:
Pickup at the hotel
First aid kit and oxygen balloon
Drop off in Cusco’s downtown
Other expenses mentioned in the program.
What to bring:
• A small backpack.
• Waterproof trousers and jacket for the cold
• T-shirts and long sleeve sweater
• Rain poncho (from October to March).
• Sun hat
• Sun protection cream
• Personal Medications
• Camera and movies
• Extra money to buy souvenirs, drinks and TIPS.
• Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
• Not allowed for pregnant women.
• Minimum age required of 12 years old.
• Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
Itinerary Rainbow Mountain Palcoyo
In the rainbow mountain of Palcoyo you will have a guided tour and enough time to tour the place, visit the forest of stones and take photos for the memory. Then we will return and we will go to the Checacupe Inca bridge, an impressive visit. Finally we will have our lunch and return to the city of Cusco.